Channel Retaining Walls
Project Type Application
Concrete channels are a vital component to overall flood control plans. Urban areas can be quickly inundated with stormwater and a reliable method is required to quickly vacate the excess runoff. Architects often turn to concrete channels for their capacity to move large volumes of water rapidly.
Fast Tilt provides a quick, economical solution for the construction of these channels, providing a reliable solution for controlling and draining water while protecting the environment and the surrounding structures.
- Walls 2’ - 18’ or higher are possible.
- Buttress is horizontal and continues.
- Panels to be integally waterproofed.
- Concrete to be 2500psi minimum.
- Level or sloping footings.